How do I apply for an intermittent FMLA leave?

Posted by:
Please complete the two-page "Request for Leave of Absence" form located in the HR Document Library. In addition, please submit the four-page "Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee's Serious Health Condition" to your physician to complete. All completed forms can be returned to the Human Resources division via fax (314) 244-1739. Each form must be submitted to process your leave request.