If we are going to get through this pandemic without incidence in our school we need to be sure we adhere to proper procedures. In this case, wearing your face mask correctly.
Per the CDC:
Wear your Mask Correctly
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before putting on your mask.
- Put the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
- Fit the mask snugly against the sides of your face, slipping the loops over your ears or tying the strings behind your head.
- If you have to continually adjust your mask, it doesn’t fit properly, and you might need to find a different mask type or brand.
- Make sure you can breathe easily.