10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Flag Football vs. Fanning at Gateway Middle
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Volleyball vs Fanning at Vashon
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Flag Football vs McKinley at Gateway Middle
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Volleyball vs. McKinley at Vashon
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM Boys Soccer vs. McKinley at DeSoto Park
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Flag Football vs. Compton-Drew at Gateway Middle
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Volleyball vs. Compton-Drew at Vashon
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Flag Football vs. Busch at Gateway Middle
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Volleyball vs. Busch at Vashon
Dear Gateway MST Middle Families:
I hope that each of you are having a wonderful and safe summer. My name is Nakia King and I am the new building principal of Gateway MST Middle School. I am excited to get to know each one of you as we work together to take Gateway MST Middle from good to great! Middle School is such a critical time in our students’ lives so it is very important that we have a close relationship between school and home to ensure we have everything in place for student success. In order to ensure our students are successful attendance is key. The first day of school is Wednesday, August 17, 2016. The school day is from 8:05a – 3:02p. Please know that my door, my email, and my phone are always available for any of your thoughts or concerns.
We hope that everyone can attend this year’s registration sessions in the cafeteria at Gateway Middle. Registration/schedule pick up is as follows:
* 8th grade - August 9th from 3:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
* 7th grade - August 10th from 3:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
* 6th grade - August 11th from 3:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
* Make up day- Monday, August 15th from 10 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
The student and his/her parents/guardians are asked to attend either of these schedule pickup days. During this time families will turn in important forms and pick up their schedule. Students will not be allowed to enter the building without an adult.
During Schedule Pickup you and your student will:
* Receive a district calendar with important dates
* Return Completed Student Agreement Forms(*the parent information sheet may also be completed online)
* Student Information Sheet
* Family Community Specialist Needs Assessment Survey
* PTO Sign Up Forms
* Verify Immunizations
* Sign up for the SISK12 to allow parents to access their student’s grades and attendance.
* Once the above steps are complete then you will pick up your schedule.
I am looking forward with great anticipation to seeing you at one of the registration days and to the start of the new school year on August 17th at 8:05 A.M. If prior to that time we can be of assistance to you, please contact the school at (314) 241-2295.
Enjoy the rest of the summer!