Map Testing has begun for the school year. It is very important for your child to attend school on time during the testing schedule to ensure perfect scores! Testing will end May 8th, 2015 with make up testing to follow on May 11th.
- Make sure your child gets a good night's sleep.
- Make sure your child eats breakfast. All SLPS schools offer free breakfast to students.
- Make sure your child attends school on test days.
- Make sure your child dresses comfortably.
- Remind your child to eliminate obvious wrong answers on multiple choice questions.
- Remind your child to double check answers before turning in the test.
- Remind your child to relax.