Benefits At A GlanceThe St. Louis Public Schools Health Plan is a fully-insured plan that provides coverage for our employees with a rich array of benefits to eligible employees. The District offers a competitive benefit package. The extent and nature of the benefits provided may vary depending on the employee’s full or part time status, date of employment, and job classification. Benefits for eligible employee’s of the District include:
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- $40,000 term life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement (Parsons-Blewett Memorial Fund) certificated staff only
- Annual personal time off (PTO) days
- The St. Louis Public Schools retirement plan
Healthcare enrollment requires support staff to work at least 30 hours per week or more. An eligible dependent includes any dependent child up to the end of the month in which the child reaches age 26. Additional information on the benefit plan can be found in the Benefit Reference Guide or Benefit Reference Guide for Substitute.