Upcoming District Events
December 13, 2022
6:30 PM Board of Education Meeting
December 21, 2022
December 22, 2022
December 23, 2022
December 26, 2022
December 27, 2022
December 28, 2022
December 29, 2022
December 30, 2022
January 2, 2023
Each week, Dr. Rogers publishes a blog to celebrate all of the fun things happening at Patrick Henry. Click below for updates from around the school, and stay connected with us!
November 18th, Featuring Thanksgiving Gratitude: https://www.smore.com/m0xuz
November 10th, Featuring Academic Updates and Winter Coat Distribution: https://www.smore.com/n10rp
November 4th, Featuring Halloween Celebrations: https://www.smore.com/pg0kj1
October 28th, Special Edition in Honor of Central VPA with Counseling Resources: https://www.smore.com/t60h9
October 20th, Featuring Parents and At-Home Interventions: https://www.smore.com/9cbfz
October 13th, Special Edition: Celebrate Patrick Henry! https://www.smore.com/14cq9
October 13th, Featuring the Leadership Team: https://www.smore.com/k1yue
October 7th, Featuring Special Education and Intervention Teams: https://www.smore.com/zbqjn
September 30th, Featuring 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade: https://www.smore.com/u12sr
September 22nd, Featuring Kindergarten, 1st Grade, and 2nd Grade: https://www.smore.com/k78w6
September 16th, Featuring PreK: https://www.smore.com/s4k3b
September 9th, Featuring Related Arts: https://www.smore.com/028ug
September 2nd: https://www.smore.com/67dzg
August 26th: https://www.smore.com/472k3
August 19th: https://www.smore.com/gu28j
August 12th: https://www.smore.com/ut592 (Special Edition: Summer Repairs)
You can find all past Patrick Henry Posts from 2019, 2020, and 2021 school years by clicking HERE.
Important Family Updates
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL FAMILIES: Do NOT send your child to school if he/she has any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, congestion/runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, headache, fatigue, muscle or body aches, difficulty breathing, or loss of taste/smell. Check your child carefully each morning. If a child is found with any of these symptoms while at school, they will be sent home. Always keep your child home if you are unsure.
- During the 2022-2023 school year, Patrick Henry will follow all SLPS and CDC guidelines for Covid-19. Currently, there is no mask mandate. Please keep your child home if they have any symptoms. Please call the school at 314.231.7284 if your child tests positive for Covid-19.
- During the 2021-2022 school year, Patrick Henry had 25 cases of Covid-19.
- During the 2020-2021 school year, Patrick Henry had zero student cases of Covid-19.
- Click HERE to see updates on Covid cases across the district.
Please see below for upcoming dates
- November 21st - 25th: No School
- All SLPS schools and offices will be closed for Thanksgiving
- November 28th: School Resumes
- December 5th: Pajama Day
- Students are invited to join staff in a Pajama Day to welcome the month of December and our cold weather!
- December 16th: Family Dance, 6:00-7:30pm
- All families are invited to the Patrick Henry gym for a full dinner and a family dance!
- Families can wear anything that they are comfortable in
- Dinner, dessert, and dancing will be provided
- This event is completely free!
- December 20th: Last day of 2nd Quarter
- December 21st - January 3rd: Winter Break
- All SLPS schools are closed
- January 4th: First Day of School
- November 21st - 25th: No School