Welcome to the start of the 2019-2020 school year! We could not be more excited to grow with you and your student. Patrick Henry has high expectations for how students conduct themselves because we believe it is our job to empower them to be their absolute best selves. We will push all of our students to tremendous academic growth while instilling the scholarly habits and character traits necessary to be successful in college or the career of their choice. Thank you for joining us in this work!
Address: 1220 N. 10th Street St. Louis, MO 63106
Phone: (314) 231-7284
Bell Times: 8:15am-3:12pm
Office Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm
- Breakfast: Doors open for breakfast promptly at 7:45am. Students will not be allowed in the building before that time. Breakfast will be served from 7:45am-8:15am daily.
- Attendance: Just like you, we want your student to receive the best education possible. This is why it is extremely important that your student is on time and in attendance every day. If your student needs to be absent for any reason, please call the school to make our team aware.
- Unleashing Potential Before & After-School Program provides students with positive learning experiences, an evening meal, and a safe place to learn and have fun. You can register in the main office.
- Contact Information: If your contact information changes at any point during the school year, please contact the office so we can make the necessary changes in your student’s file.
- Visitors: If you’re interested in visiting your student’s classroom or need to meet with their teacher, please contact the office to schedule an appointment.
Uniforms: Shirt: Any solid color polo style shirt—preferably, white, gray or blue
Sweater/Fleece: Any solid color without a hood or prominent logo
Pants, Jumper, or Skirt: Navy blue or khaki
Shoes: Closed-toe (no sandals, slip-ons, or heels)
School Supply List:
2 dry erase markers
1 box of Kleenex
1 box of crayons
1 box of colored pencils
1 package of markers
1 book bag