At Patrick Henry, we offer after school care for students PreK-5th grade until 5:30pm. Our curriculum is designed to engage students in subjects that they do not normally get to experience during the regular school day, creating an engaging and fun atmosphere that encourages all students to love school even more! Our staff members are all Patrick Henry educators who know our students and already love and care for our families. They design their classroom to meet the interests and passions of their students. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about After School Care.
Expectations of After School:
- Families must enroll their child (see below)
- Families must pick their child up by 5:30 every day
- If a student is picked up late more than 3 times, they will be removed from the program
- Families must have an updated, working phone number and at least 2 emergency contacts with updated, working phone numbers
- If the staff is unable to reach anyone for a child, the child will be removed from the program until an updated contact is provided with the parent's phone number along with 2 emergency contacts
- Families must pick up their own child
- There is no bus transportation provided for the After School program
- Students may NOT walk home alone
- Students may NOT be signed out by anyone other than the parent or the emergency contacts provided to the after school staff. All designated pick-up and emergency contacts must be over the age of 18.
- Students must meet the behavioral guidelines of Patrick Henry at all times. Failure to meet the behavioral expectations will result in removal of the student from the After School program.
How to Enroll in After School: