Welcome to Patrick Henry! We look forward to meeting you and your family. So that we can best serve you, please call our office at 314.231.7284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about your interest in our school. This way, we can answer questions that can save you time and give your child the best start in school.
Patrick Henry Downtown Academy serves students from preschool to fifth grade.
To enroll students in grade kindergarten through fifth grade, the following documents are needed:
- child's birth certificate
- proof of family residence, i.e. current utility bill, lease
- immunization record
- records from previous school(s)
- special education paperwork, i.e. IEP, evaluation (if applicable)
- If there are health needs, an action plan, i.e. an asthma action plan with an inhaler that can be kept at the nurse's office
Registration forms are available on the tab on this screen and at school
Preschool students at our school enroll at the Early Education Office located at 801 North 11th, St. Louis, MO 63101. Their office number is 631-3150.