Every child makes the grade.
HOME WORKS! The Teacher Home Visit Program partners families and teachers for children’s success.
We believe that:
- All parents want the best for their children
- Families play a key role in a child’s life path
- All children can learn
- Learning creates opportunities
- Individual differences must be respected
- Open, honest communication is essential
- A strengths-based perspective promotes respect, trust, and effective outcomes
Collaboration, Continuous Improvement, Diversity, Innovation, Integrity, Persistence, Respect, Transparency, Trust
- Improved academic achievement and test scores
- Improved daily attendance
- Improved classroom behavior
- Increased parental/guardian and teacher engagement
- Fewer tardies
The long term goals of HOME WORKS! are to support the development of an educated, trained workforce; to support parents to read, talk, and listen to their children every day; and to become invested in the quality of their children’s schooling.