Welcome to Blended Learning 2022-2023
Thank you for choosing St. Louis Public Schools! Our team is committed to providing a world-class education to every learner - this commitment stands whether we are in-person or delivering instruction virtually. We will continue to provide training and resources to our families to support virtual learning.
For technology-related issues on District devices, contact the Technology Help Desk at 314-345-5656
Blended Learning Technology Platforms & Information Systems
St. Louis Public Schools utilizes three core platforms for blended learning:
- School/teacher website for public information
- Microsoft Teams for video conferencing, assignments, and collaboration
- Tyler SIS - Parent Portal for secure student information including: demographic data, grades, attendance, behavior, and contact info
What to expect as a parent:
- Weekly lessons and instructional materials will be posted in Teams by your student's teacher every Monday by 8:00am.
- All teachers will keep up-to-date online gradebooks in SIS. Parents can access their student's grades/gradebook by signing up for parent portal. Click here to access the parent portal site. For all SIS related issues send an email to PupilAccounting@slps.org.
- All classrooms will utilize Microsoft Teams as their core instructional platform. Go the your teacher's website or contact your child's teacher directly to obtain login information for Teams. From this site, select the Microsoft Teams tutorials tab to get started with Microsoft Teams.
How to LinksDownload TeamsReference Guides - Microsoft Teams for EducationReference Guides - General Microsoft Teams "How-Tos"Videos - Microsoft Teams for EducationVideos - General Microsoft Teams "How-Tos"Microsoft Teams Video TrainingMicrosoft Family Learning Center