Degrees and Certifications:
EdD Candidate in Sustainability, Social Justice and Participatory Culture at the University of Missouri St Louis St Louis, Missouri Masters of Fine Arts from Cranbrook Academy of Art Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Bachelors of Fine Arts from Columbia College Chicago Chicago, Illinois
Mrs. Britt Tate
Hey Bryan Hill Artists!!! Well... even though we are not in school right now, that doesn't mean you can't keep making art! Mrs. Tate will be updating and adding at home art projects you can do with items from around the house. If you need anything or if you have any questions you can email me anytime: email@example.com.
Mrs. Tate’s office hours are M, Tu, W, Th, F from 8am to 3pm. During those hours I will do my best to immediately answer any questions. If you need something after office hours, just reach out and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
In the meantime, here are links to all the resources available to SLPS families! Lean on us, we miss you and we want to help in any way we can. We are a family at Bryan Hill!
- Locations for free grab-and-go meals: www.slps.org/meals
- Family technology needs survey: www.slps.org/tech
- Academic resources: www.slps.org/keeponlearning, www.slps.org/extendedresources
- Social and emotional support hotline for students/parents: 314-345-6900,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional social and economic resources for families:www.slps.org/resources