Please ensure your STUDENT/S are-
Up to date on immunizations before the first day of school (Especially if your student will be at a SLPS support learning center site for the up and coming school year). This is a SLPS and Department of Health Requirement. Click on the photo below for health and wellness resources.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH AND WELNESS RESOURCES
- Behavioral Health Response (BHR) 24 hour line: 314-469-6644.
- Youth Connection Helpline 314-819-8802 844-985-8282
- Disaster Distress SAMHSA 800-985-5990 text talkwithus to 66746
- KUTO ( Kids Under Twenty One) Toll-free 1-888-644-5886 Open everyday after 4p.m. CST ~ Staffed by trained youth volunteers.
- Marygrove Crisis line 314-830-6272
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-TALK (8255) or chat online https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Crisis Text Line Text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the United States, anytime, about any type of crisis.
- Tele-Mental Health Providers (virtual counseling): Cornerstones of Care (844-824-8200), Lutheran Family and Children’s Services (314- 787-5100), St. Vincents (314-261-6011), or Youth In Need (314-594-5010)
- Click on the link to access Good Housekeeping-Pandemic Parenting Article