Walbridge Elementary Community Education Full Service School is dedicated to empowering children to become lifelong learners.
Using this motto, we focus on educating “one student at a time.” By doing this, we are creating real world learning experiences that hold students to the highest expectations by building character, engaging students in rigorous academics and enriching the learning process through community – school relationships.
Walbridge will partner with parents and the community to become a model school which develops students of character who are prepared for the academic rigors of middle school and beyond.
ON TIME, ON TASK, ON A MISSION!
We are responsible for the education and safety of every student.
We are responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the school.
We believe children can learn regardless of their race, social economic status or gender.
We believe everyone should be treated with respect.
Walbridge Elementary School
· Walbridge School is Fully Accredited
· 100% of the teachers are certified, with an average of 14 years of experience
· Low student: teacher ratio, small classroom sizes
· Full Service School with a Community Education Center
· After School Enrichment Program