To prepare all students to be successful through high school and beyond.
To provide an environment where students feel safe, valued and able to learn.
- All students can achieve.
- All members of the school community should be treated with respect.
- An orderly atmosphere that is conducive to learning should be present throughout the building.
- The instructional time allotted to us should maximize learning.
- Approved district course objectives should be taught and student data should reflect mastery of those objectives.