ENROLL YOUR STUDENTS TODAY!!!!
This needs to be completed by all newly enrolling families (including newly accepted Prek students, transferring SLPS students) and any PreK students transitioning to kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year.
Call the office (314) 385-0546 to set-up an appointment.
Registration Items for families to bring include but are not limited to:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization (Shot record, Eye Exam, Physical)
- Social Security Card (Optional)
- School transcript or most recent report card from previous school
- Proof of residency
When setting up an appointment please verify all items needed prior to appointment.
Enrollment is Complete when:
- We have all the information mentioned above
- Student Registration Form for PLJCA enrollment is completed including current and active telephone number(s) and email address(es)
- All immunization records are current and up to date
- Student Information Form is completed
- Family Agreement Form is completed
- Media Release Form is completed
- Pick-Up Authorization Form is completed
- Authorization Pick Up Letter is completed
- Signed Agreement page from SLPS Student Code of Conduct book
FYI- registration is not finalized until immunization records have been cleared by the nurse.
Fax enrollment documents to: (314) 385-7294 Click the tab for online registration forms to begin the enrollment process.