Degrees and Certifications:
Elementary and Early Childhood Certified
Welcome to Preschool at Woerner Elementary School! It is my privilege and pleasure to have your precious child in my class this year.
I am committed to success of all students. All of our classroom activities, discussions, and practices- including homework- are aimed at equipping your child to understand and achieve the learning goals of third grade. Students will be able to solve problems, analyze and apply knowledge, work with others, and use critical thinking in every subject area.
We are going to have an amazing year learning and growing together as a team.
Get to Know Me:
- I’ve taught Preschool to 5th Grade in my career as an Educator
- I've taught mostly in urban-type school settings.
- I graduated from Illinois College in Jacksonville, Illnois.
- I was born and raised in a small town in Illinois
- I have a Standard Poodle, Amy, who is highlight of my day.
- I have known from a very age that teaching was the career for me.
- I can sometimes be seen working on the Emerson St. Louis Zooline Railroad.
- I am a Life Long Learner
Hobbies and Interests
- Diet and exercise
- Rollerblading - yes I still do this
- Sharing my experiences with my Scholars, so they want to explore more of the world around them
- Spening time with my aging parents.