The Betty Wheeler Classical Junior Academy PTO is an active organization of BWCJA parents, guardians, teachers, and staff.
Our mission is to maintain a viable PTO designed to promote school community participation and support the unique intellectual diversity and gifted education programs at BWCJA. We support our mission with five simple goals:
1. Enhancing teaching and learning through financial support, volunteerism, and providing information about gifted education.
2. Creating a community of ethnic and cultural co-existence through organized social activities.
3. Maintaining a positive relationship within our community.
4. Maintaining effective communication with BWCJA stakeholders.
5. Advocating for BWCJA issues.
The PTO's website https://bwcjapto.membershiptoolkit.com/ includes current information about all things BWCJA - uniforms, fundraising, where to ask questions, committees and volunteering, PTO meetings, family resources, and so much more.