Meet the PrincipalJim Triplett, EdMEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 314-771-3533Degrees:
- Doctoral Candidate [EdD] (University of Missouri - Columbia)
- Master of Education in School Leadership (Harvard Graduate School of Education)
- Master of Arts in Educational Technology (Lindenwood University)
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education (Kennesaw State University)
- Associates of Arts in Teaching (St. Louis Community College - Forest Park)
- Principal (K-8)
- Reading Specialist (K-12)
- Elementary Education (1-6)
- Early Childhood Education (B-3)
Hello Froebel Eagle Families,
The 2021-2022 school year is here! Although we are still in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, this school year we are looking forward to continuing to keep our scholars safe and providing them with an excellent education, with a focus on literacy. Unlike last year, this school year we will return to in-person instruction only. We will continue to follow the CDC and MO Health Department COVID-19 guidelines, which include wearing face mask and keeping a social distance of 3 - 6 feet throughout the school. In addition to the implementation of the district's newly adopted reading curriculum, here at Froebel we will also be using the Second Step's Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) curriculum and the use of restorative circles. All of these changes are in alignment with this year's school-wide theme: "Let's Heal! Let's Read! Let's Succeed!" In my third year as principal, I will continue to be available to support the staff, students, and families of Froebel Literacy Academcy, as we get through these unprecedented times together as a team and family.
Please visit the school's or district's websites for updated information, and/or ways in which you can get support with learning. You can also stay up-to-date by following us on social media: Froebel's Facebook Page, and Froebel's Instagram Page.
As always, continue to be safe!
Jim Triplett, EdM
Principal, Froebel Literacy Academy