Phone: School: 314-241-1533 / Cell: 314-292-9395
Degrees and Certifications:
Hey Peabody Family:)!
I am Ms. Grayer/ Ms. G your, School Social Worker. I have been a social worker for the St. Louis area and truly love working with children and families. I have been working for Peabody Elementary School for the last two years as the school social worker. It has been nothing but pleasure to serve the children, families, and community.
I want you to know that we will continue to serve and support everyone during this trying time. As a memeber of this Peabody Community, we are here to support you anyway we can. Please do not hestiate to call if you need anythiing. I have listed below some resources from the district's website and also resources at the school.
SLPS is providing a 5 Day Meal kits for families on Mondays ONLY from 8am-12noon at ISC site listed on SLPS website.
Lifewise STL (Kingdom House)
1321 South 11th Street, St. Louis, MO 63104
Food and Household Items Provided on Thursdays: 10am-12noon and 4pm-6pm
Mobile Food Market:
Call 2-1-1 or https://www.stl.unitedway.org/
LANGUAGE ACCESS OFFICE INFORMATION
Here is a list of SLPS staff that can help you keep in contact with your families who speaks English as a second language.
Rent(Clinton Peabody Housing):
If you are having trouble or concern paying your rent, please call the Clinton Peabody housing for additional assitance. They will be able to provide you with clear instructions.
If you need any assistance throughout summer please do not hesitate to reach out the following services or numbers:
Peabody Elementary: 314-241-1533
- FINAL Approved 2020-2021 School Year Calendar: Visit www.slps.org/calendar
- Free grab-and-go, 7-day meal kits:www.slps.org/meals
- Family technology needs: contact your principal at the main school phone number
- Academic materials:www.slps.org/keeponlearning,www.slps.org/extendedresources
- COVID-19 FAQs: www.slps.org/covidfaqs
- General hotline for questions, concerns:314-437-8430
- Social and economic resources for families: www.slps.org/resources
- Social and emotional support hotline for students/parents: 314-345-6900,email@example.com
- Main Switchboard: 314-231-3720
- Career & Technical Education: 314-345-4530
- Early Childhood: 314-331-6150
- Enrollment Information: 314-633-5200
- ESOL/ELL: 314-664-1066
- Food Services: 314-345-2308
- Gifted & Talented: 314-345-4548
- Human Resources: 314-345-2379
- Magnet Schools: 314-633-5200
- Procurement Department 314-345-2255
- School Safety & Security: 314-865-2020
- Special Education: 314-633-5344
- Staff Benefits Call Center: 866-345-7577
- Student Transcripts: 314-645-2648
- Student-In-Transition: 314-345-5750
- Transportation: 314-389-2202
- Volunteer Services: 314-345-4577