Name: Terry BlockerEmail: email@example.comRoom Number(s): 202Subject(s): Special Education Resource TeacherBuilding Phone: (314) 385-2522 ext 36173Below on the page you will find links to web sights that students can log into and work on for summer enrichment.I am not working this summer therefore, I will not be available for assistance.I hope everyone has a great summer and stay safe!Teacher Message: I hope this message finds everyone in good health. I have uploaded some things that the students can do in order to not fall behind while out on this extended break. It is very important that the students try to keep up with their school work as much as possible while also enjoying this extra time at home!Thank you so much for all that you do and be Safe!Biography:Here's a little something about myself. I have worked for SLPS since 2001, first as a Library Aide and currently as a Special Education/Resouce Teacher. I became a teacher because I have always enjoyed learning and what better way to pass that on than to teach. My husband and I are the proud parents of four, one son and three daughters. We are also the proud grandparents of three handsome boys.In my free time I enjoy reading, coloring and shoe shopping.
Hang on Parents! In order to access your students' Microsoft Teams Page you will need to do the following:
1. log on to login.microsoftonline.com
2. You will then be directed to a page that looks like this Sign In Page
3. On this page, you will enter your student ACCOUNT ID adding @slps.org to that account ID. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You will enter the password provided to you for your student.
5. You will be directed to save, we suggest you save it on your device.
6. Next, you will see your students' name and a series of prompts.
7. Once you are in the site, you will see something like this.
8. You will choose the Teams icon, marked with a T and 2 people.
9. In some cases, it may look like it is starting over, but no worries, it wil load for you.