Hang on Parents! In order to access your students' Microsoft Teams Page you will need to do the following:
1. log on to login.microsoftonline.com
2. You will then be directed to a page that looks like this Sign In Page
3. On this page, you will enter your student ACCOUNT ID adding @slps.org to that account ID. For example, email@example.com
4. You will enter the password provided to you for your student.
5. You will be directed to save, we suggest you save it on your device.
6. Next, you will see your students' name and a series of prompts.
7. Once you are in the site, you will see something like this.
8. You will choose the Teams icon, marked with a T and 2 people.
9. In some cases, it may look like it is starting over, but no worries, it wil load for you.
10. You're In! You will receive a series of prompts and should see your student's teacher name. Just click on it. We will be adding more information to this page with other cool things to do while in Microsoft Teams. Happy Learning!