Lana Turner-Wilson, NBCTlana.firstname.lastname@example.orgPROFESSIONAL PROFILE· Serves as an Academic Instructional Coach (AIC) providing research-based instructional coaching and support for teachers
· Achieved National Board Certified Teacher (NBCT) in Literacy: Reading-Language Arts, Missouri Special Reading Certificationand Master's Degrees in Elementary Education and School Leadership
· Develops, facilitates and attends a variety of professional development activities to support teachers and promote their professional growth
· Demonstrates expertise in research-based instruction, data analysis and curriculum implementation
· Strives to exhibit collegiality, leadership and superior interpersonal skills
· Intrinsically committed to teaching and learning to promote students' academic growth and success
Dear Lexington School Family
(Staff, Students and Parents),
I miss you! Please follow all Coronavirus Protocol.
Families please take advantage of the resources provided by the District.
Stay positive , healthy and safe, during these challenging times.
"We shall overcome..."