Uniforms must be worn Monday through Thursday.
Fridays are free-dress days!
The Woerner Elementary uniform consists of the following:
- Dark blue or khaki pants, shorts, jumper, skirt, or skort.
- White, light blue or dark blue collared shirt.
- Covered, low-heeled shoes worn with socks.
- Plain, dark blue, light blue or white sweatshirts and sweaters.
Note: Woerner Elementary logo shirts are considered uniform.
- Uniforms cannot be oversized, baggy, or tight fitting.
- Saggy pants are not allowed.
- Students may not wear hats, bandanas, or other headgear in school.
- Sweatshirts and sweaters must be solid blue or white, and may not have logos, sayings, or designs.