Who can I go to if I need help?
Ms. Gasper is the school counselor. You can email her Tanya.Gasper@slps.org or call her 314-385-2212
She can help you if you are having problems.
- If you are having problems with peers, you can talk to her if your teacher can't help you work it out.
- If you are feeling worried a lot, you can talk to her.
- If something bad happened to you, you can talk to her.
- If someone you loved passed away, you can talk to her.
Mrs. McIntosh is the school social worker. You can email her firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 314-385-2212.
You can talk to her if you need help.
- If you have a hard time with behaviors, she can help.
- If you have home life or personal issues, she can help.
- If you have a hard time getting to school, she can help.
- If you have really BIG feelings, she can help.
Ms. Wayne is our school nurse. You can reach her at 314-385-2212.
Nurse Wayne helps our students with :
- Immunization schedule
- Resources fliers of appropriate sites administering immunizations
- Dental, Vision, and Physicals
- Safety information regarding Covid-19
- Resources for life threatening illness/health issues