The Mason School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a not-for-profit volunteer organization of parents, teachers, and staff. We collectively provide practical support for the students and the school at large.
To maintain an organization dedicated to mobilizing our community to support the academic and cultural diversity needs of the students and staff of Mason School.We support our mission by:
- Recruiting volunteers to support the academic, physical, psychological, and social well-being of each student.
- Supporting Mason School’s mission by promoting cooperation and collaboration between parents, teachers, and staff.
- Providing financial assistance where needs are identified, such as small capital improvements, wish list items, additional educational and extra-curricular opportunities.
- Fostering an inclusive community within Mason School.
- Following our Facebook Page
- Joining the PTO Digital Directory through our website
- Contacting us at MasonSchoolPTO@gmail.com