UNIFORM CODE OF DRESS POLICY2019-2020
Research indicates that uniform dress instills pride and promotes unity. We, therefore, require students to wear uniform dress colors every day.
UNIFORM DRESS ATTIRE
All male students must have shirts tucked in with belts before entering the building and at all times while on school premises. All students must wear bottoms pulled up over their waistline.
• Khaki or black bottom (trousers or skirt)
(Trouser, also called pants, a usually loose-fitting outer garment for the lower part of the body, having individual leg portions that reach typically to the ankle)
• SOLID BLACK, White or Purple with collar and sleeves (polo shirt, button-up shirt, or blouse shirts must have sleeves and a collar).
No hoods on head permitted in the classrooms.
• Shorts may be worn only with the permission of the school administrators. Administrators will notify parents, students and staff when summer attire is permissible.
• Shorts or skirts must be below the knees.
• Shorts may be worn from May 1- October 1, 2018If students are in uniform, they may wear a sweatshirt or jacket in the classroom to keep warm.