Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Kristina Eller
Welcome to Pre-K!
My name is Kristina Eller and I am a Special Education Preschool teacher at Lexington Elementary! This 2019-2020 school year is my third year teaching at Lexington Elementary. I am very excited to work with your child and am THRILLED to be a part of the Preschool team here at Lexington! Throughout the year, your child will learn and grow so much, and I cannot wait to get to know your child and your family!
A little about me!
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Animal: My dog, Lucy
Favorite Hobby: Spending time with my family!
Favorite Food: Mac N’ Cheese
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Subject: Math & Reading
At this time, the district is taking extra precautions with illness and viruses. Please keep your child at home if they are sick! No cases of COVID19 (Corona Virus) have been found in our schools, district is taking necessary precautions. The District will remain closed through the end of the 2019-2020 School Year.
Summer Resources and Activities:
- Jack Hartmann videos on YouTube
- PBS Kids
- Practice writing first and last name
- Practice writing the ABC's and numbers
- Review Dolch Sight Words (Pre and A)
- Practice writing 1-3 sentences about specific topics such as summer, vacation, family, friends, etc.
- Refer to the Summer Reading List