Stay Connected: Resources for Families
WHERE TO TURN FOR HELP:
- The United Way of Greater Missouri (UW) has put together a resource page for families who need assistance with utilities, meals, senior services, and much more. You may also call 211 to connect with UW.
- Ameren Missouri has partnered with UW to create the Coronavirus Income Relief Program.
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services COVID Line: 877-435-8411
- Stray Rescue is opening its doors as a pet food pantry, providing a bag of pet food for anyone in need.
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES:
- BHR (Behavioral Health Response) offers confidential telephone counseling to people in mental health crises, as well as mobile outreach services, community referral services and critical incident stress management: 314-469-6644,bhrstl.org