The District’s direct hotline for students and parents requiring social and emotional support is: 314-345-6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Here Saint Louis Area Resource Directory COVID-19 Information and Resources webpage: https://www.startherestl.org/covid-19-local.html
- Read those not-work-related books you’ve been putting off.
- Do something creative - there are many small businesses and artists offering free virtual classes and projects.
- Turn off the news and limit social media use - know the limits of what you can absorb for the day.
- FaceTime or video chat with friends and family you can’t see in person during this time.
- Work on a house project you’ve been putting off for a while.
- Check out free online tours of museums and national parks now available: https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/travel/a31784720/best-virtual-tours/
- Limit your work accessibility to focus on self-care and family.
- Try a new workout while at home. Lots of gyms, dance studios, etc. are offering free virtual classes.
"Right now, kids everywhere can instantly stream an incredible collection of stories including titles across six different languages, that will help them continue dreaming, learning, and just being kids. All stories are free to stream on your desktop, laptop, phone, or tablet." Stories are available across various categories: littlest listeners, elementary, tween, tween, literary classics, folk and fairy tales for all, and stories in foreign languages.