Enrollment begins July 26, 2021!!!!
This needs to be completed by all newly enrolling families (including newly accepted Prek students, transferring SLPS students) and any PreK4 students transitioning to kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year.
Starting July 26th you can call the office (314) 645-1201 to set-up an appointment with Mrs. Lockett and Mrs. Poindexter to begin registration.
Registration Items for families to bring include but are not limited to:
- Acceptance Letter (newly enrolled preschool letter from Early Chldhood)
- Proof of Address
- Birth Certificate
- Student Assignment Form (if enrolled through district office)
- Immunization (Shot record, Eye Exam, Physical)
- Authorization for Records Request (if transferring from another school)
When setting up an appointment please verify all items needed prior to appointment.
Enrollment is Complete when:
- We have all of the above mentioned information
- Student Registration Form for Mason enrollment is completed inlcuding current and active telephone number(s) and email address(es)
- Nurse Lasley has received and approved all immunization records to be current and up to date
- Student Information Form is completed
- Family Agreement Form is completed
- Media Release Form is completed
- Pick-Up Authorization Form is completed
- Authorization Pick Up Letter is completed
- Signed Agreement page from SLPS Student Code of Conduct book
FYI- registration is not finalized until immunization records have been cleared by the nurse beginning August 10th.
To fax enrollment documents: (314) 244-1831 Click the tab for online registration forms to begin the enrollment process.