Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. Early Childhood Education B.A. Elementary Education
Miss Tiffany Harris
- I’ve been teaching for about 24 years.
- I graduated from Harris-Stowe State College.
- I have taught every grade from pre-k thru eighth grade.
- Currently, a graduate student at Park University.
- I was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri.
- I have never lived anywhere else.
- I have traveled to over half of the United States and out of the country 3 times.
- I have 4 siblings, 3 brothers and 1 sister.
- I have 3 kids, 2 girls and 1 boy. I also have one grandson.
- I have a dog her name is Nova.
- I enjoy spending time with my family and traveling.
- I also really enjoy spending time with my wonderful nieces and nephews!
Hobbies and Interests
- Playing games on my iPad or computer
- Taking pictures of family and friends
- Watching sports, especially track, singing, cooking and eating (I love to do these things!)