Fifth Grade S T A R S
Successful Talented and Responsible StudentsVIRTUAL LEARNING DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC-During this time of out of school learning, I will post updates, activities, and assignments on my district web page. You may contact me on my school email if you have any questions or concerns. You will also want to ensure you have the instructional packet provided by the district for additional enrichment. These are available for pick up at the meal distribution schools.Daily virtual office hours are from 11am to 1pm. The official start date of virtual learning is April 6. Assignments and tasks will be posted weekly in the homework tab, calendar, and in Microsoft Teams. Student work can be submitted through email or the Microsoft Teams link.Also you may FOLLOW THE SLPS DISTRICT KEEP ON LEARNING LINK, http://www.slps.org/keeponlearning for additional information.
- Locations for free grab-and-go meals: www.slps.org/meals
- Family technology needs survey: www.slps.org/tech
- Academic resources: www.slps.org/keeponlearning, www.slps.org/extendedresources
- Social and emotional support hotline for students/parents: 314-345-6900, email@example.com
- Additional social and economic resources for families: www.slps.org/resources
Last Modified on April 6, 2020