Welcome to KINDERGARTEN at Oak Hill!
I am so pleased that your child will be part of our class this year.
Below are some answers to questions that parents have often asked us:
How will you communicate with me?
We will communicate as a whole group for our class and school via ClassDojo. This is where you will find information about all upcoming events, pictures, etc. This is a free app. Information for connecting to your child’s class will be sent to you via the cell phone and/or email address that you provide upon registration. If at any time your cell phone number should change, please notify your child’s teacher immediately so that we can update it.
What supplies do I need for home?
- glue sticks
What are the classroom rules?
In our classroom, there are 5 simple rules. Please go over the rules frequently at home.
Our Class Rules
- Be on time.
- Actively participate.
- Listen when someone is talking.
- Follow directions quickly and quietly.
- Be respectful to others and yourself.
When my child is sick, whom should I call?
It is very helpful to leave a message through ClassDojo You can also call the office at 314-481-0420.
- All bus riders must have an adult meet them at the bus stop. students will not be dropped off without a parent/guardian being present.
- All students who are picked up should wait with Mrs. Butler by the fence near the playground. Students must wait with me until picked up. Students who are not picked up by 4:10PM will be in the main office. Parents/Guardians must come inside to sign them out.
- If at anytime your contact information changes, please email the teacher and call the office with the new contact information.
Mrs. Butler, 108 Danielle.Butler@slps.org
Mrs. Timmons, 109 Jamie.Timmons@slps.org