Welcome to KINDERGARTEN at Oak Hill!
I am so pleased that your child will be part of our class this year.
Here is our daily schedule:
11-11:40 Lunch and recess
12:20-1:10 Related Arts
2:30-2:50 Social studies
3:30-4:00 Falcon Success
Below are some answers to questions that parents have often asked us:
How will you communicate with me?
We will communicate as a whole group for our class and school via ClassDojo. This is where you will find information about all upcoming events, pictures, etc. This is a free app. Information for connecting to your child’s class will be sent to you via the cell phone and/or email address that you provide upon registration. If at any time your cell phone number should change, please notify your child’s teacher immediately so that we can update it.
What supplies does my child need for school?
- backpack (large enough to fit a folder)
- folder (to be returned back to school daily)
- an extra pair of clothes
- snack (optional)
- water bottle (optional)
What supplies does my child need for home?
- glue sticks
What are the classroom rules?
In our classroom, there are 5 simple rules. Please go over the rules frequently at home.
Our Class Rules
- Be on time.
- Actively participate.
- Listen when someone is talking.
- Follow directions quickly and quietly.
- Be respectful to others and yourself.
When my child is sick, whom should I call?
It is very helpful to leave a message through ClassDojo You can also call the office at 314-481-0420.
- Mrs. Timmons will physically place all bus riders on their assigned bus. Students must have an adult meet them at the bus stop. Students will not be dropped off without a parent/guardian being present.
- All students who are picked up should wait with Mrs. Butler by the fence near the playground. Students must wait with me until picked up. Parents/Guardians do not have to sign the student out at dismissal, but it is important that students notify the teacher when they are leaving.
- Students must be picked up by 4:10PM.
- Students enrolled in our aftercare program will be escorted there by Mrs. Butler/Mrs. Timmons.
- If at anytime your contact information changes, please email the teacher and call the office with the new contact information.
Mrs. Butler, 108 Danielle.Butler@slps.org
Mrs. Timmons, 109 Jamie.Timmons@slps.org