Parents/Guardians may register or enroll their child in the main office of Long International Middle School Monday - Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
The following items are required before registration is completed.
1. Proof of Residency
- Unpaid Utility Bill with Parent/Guardian Name (water, sewer, electric, gas bills only)
- Lease or Property Deed with Parent/Guardian Name
- Notarized Letter (letter needs to have child’s name, parent’s name, name of person parent and child reside with, address, and signatures of adults and notary)
2. Report Card from 16-17 school year
3. Current Immunization Records
- All incoming 8th graders are required to have a Tdap and MCV(Meningococcal) shot before enrollment is permitted
4. Student’s Birth Certificate
5. Picture ID of Parent/Guardian (Driver’s License/State ID)
* Note: Failure to provide any of these items may result in a delay or denial of registration and enrollment.