Click on the document to see the Virtual Classroom Behavior Expectations.
I hope you are safe and healthy!
The purpose of this webpage is to give students and parents access to classwork, assignments, and information on virtual instruction.
If you have any questions and or concerns you can contact me between 2:00PM and 3:00PM at: 314-756-5469 OR Lillian.email@example.com
Our classes this semester will consist of 20 minutes of literacy practice 40 minutes of live instruction and 15 minutes of independent work time. Each class will START in the clasroom (until otherwise noticed). You will need to be present in the classroom for each class in order to receive full credit. for each subject.
* 8:05 - 9:20 - 6th Grade Math
* 9:25 - 10:40 - 7th Grade MATH
* 10:45 - 11:15 - LUNCH
* 11:20 - 12:35 - 8th Grade Math
* 12:40 - 1:55 - 6Th Grade Science
* 2:00 - 3:15 - Related Arts
* 3:15- Dissmissal
Submitting Assignments in Microsoft Teams
Various assignments must be submitted through microsoft teams please follow these directions below:
- Click the assignment to be completed
- Click edit in the browser
- Complete your assignment, be sure to click the SAVE button
- When finish, click CLOSE
- Click TURN IN,located on the upper right corner
Here is a turtorial link for anyone who needs more information on how to navigate through the microsoft teams platform.
If you need help logging in to any platform feel free to email or call me.
Virtual Office Hours: 2:00PM - 3:00PM.
Phone Number: 314-756-5469