You can contact me by calling the main office at
    (314) 645-1202. 

    Do you need more help? Do you have a district-wide concern?
    Contact the Saint Louis Public Schools office of Parent Concerns. You can contact the Parent Concern Specialist assigned to Wilkinson, Ms. Juliette Hudson-Campbell, at (314) 345-2480 or at Juliette.Hudson-Campbell@slps.org.

    Family and Community Specialists operate under the
    Office of Family and Community Engagement (OFCE) of Saint Louis Public Schools.