3955 St. Ferdinand Avenue (Ward 4)
Neighborhood: The Greater Ville
Year Constructed: 1964
Gross SF: 64,504
Year Closed: 2008
Status: SOLD (3/30/17)
Designed by Frederick C. Sternberg, Williams School opened in September 1964. It was named for educator, businessman and civic leader Frank Lunsford Williams (1865-1953), who served SLPS as principal of Sumner High School from 1908 to 1929. The property was sold to Bethel Christian Assembly, netting SLPS $160,000.