Dear Parents and Guardians!
Welcome to Mallinckrodt Academy of Gifted Instruction! It gives me great pride to welcome you to our school community and family! The early years are a special time for your child's academic and social development. In elementary school, children are fomulating the foundation for future learning and development. When home and school work together, we create a powerful team to provide support for student success.
As the new school year approaches, gathering, faxing, and/or emailing copies of the following information will help provide us with a strong start to the school year:
- Magnet School Acceptance Letter
- Your child's Birth Certificate
- Your child's Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Physical Exams (including Vision and Hearing)
- Proof of Residency (a recent utility bill)
- Copy of your child's gifted test scores
- Student Information Form (Can be provided here)
- Media Release
- Technology Usgage Agreement
- Emergency Care
- Students in Grades Kindergarten through 5 will need previous report card/grades
- Student Health Registration
- Authoriziation of Administering Medication to Students (If applicable)
- Food Allergy Action Plan
- Asthma Action Plan
Please know that your child is not fully enrolled at Malllinckrodt Academy until the above information is recieved by the school secretary and imunizations have been approved.
At Mallinckrodt Academy, we believe that all children can learn through collaboration, cultural expereinces, and differenitated instruction to reach their highest potential. Information regarding other school events is forthcoming! We look forward to serving your family!
Dr. Williams, Principal