Hello I am Tiffanie Abernathy the Administrative Assistant at Hamilton Elementary.
Hamilton Elementary currentley has over 330 students and 50 staff personnel.
I have been with the St. Louis Public Schools District over 17 years because I believe in the high standards and the enthusiastic plans this school district has for students, families and their employees.
Hamilton Elementary has been my home away from home for over 15 years and during those years I have been the point of contact for many departments witin the school district.
I am very organized in my office with school information and materials, ambitious in completing and assuring with daily tasks, hardworking to make sure that information is available to staff, parents and students, professional courtesy to all visitors and I continuously keep a positive attitude daily.
Upon the front entrance to the Main Office you will be approached by a friendly greeting and smiling face to welcome you to Hamilton Elementary.
STUDENT REGISTRATION -you must have the following items:
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- SHOT RECORD
- UPDATED PHYSICAL
- PREVIOUS SCHOOL REPORT CARD or PREOGRESS REPORT- if you do not have the information please contact the previous school to see if you can pick up a copy of the information or if they would fax the information to (314) 244-1793
- IEP or Resource information needed for classroom placement in Special Education classrooms
- PROOF OF ADDRESS (Current Lease or Property Deed or have Current Gas or Electric bill)*If you are residing or temporary staying with somene you can speak with our Social Worker or you must contact the Student In Transition office at (314) 231-3720
- Parent or Guardian picture ID
- If you are a foster parent please provide legal documentation or if you are a temporary guardian you must have a notorized letter
TEACHER OR STAFF CONTACT
- If you need to contact a teacher or staff member please call (314) 367-0552 and a message will be delivered to that person and you will receive a returned call upon availablity of their schedule
- You may also contact teacher or staff via email and also through CLASS DOJO (please make sure we have your email address)
- If you plan to visit Hamilton you may call to schedule a lassroom visit/meeting or if you are stopping by for a friendly check up on your child please stop by the office and our Family Educator will assist you with a 15 minute classroom observation (due to instruction time.)
- If your child/children are ABSENT please call
- If ABSENT for 2 or more days please make sure that you indicate the reason for the the absence so that the absence is verified on your childs attendance record
- If student has been out for medical reasons, when he/she returns to school please make sure documentation is sent with student or is brought to the Main Office for verified attendance entry. A copy will be made for the school nurse to keep student medical record
- If you do not call your child/children will be marked as UNEXCUSED ABSENT and after 3 unverified absences your childs attendance record will be sent to the Social Worker for family contact and follow up
- If your child/children has to leave early for appoitments or family matters, please contact office and your child will be awaiting your arrival as you sign them out
- There will be no early dismissals after 2:45pm due to closure of instruction and dismissal procedures
Outside of work I have a happy and stable and positive life with my favorite 2's - I have 2 sons, 2 cats and 2 granddaughters whom I love them ALL very much. Both of my sons attended St. Louis Public Schools during their Elementary years and 1 through his high school years and are now on to their future goals.
If you need any student record information, questions or concerns please feel free to contact me via email: email@example.com or you can call (314)367-0552.
I look forward to meeting you and your child/children soon.
Administrative Assistant - SLPS
"Here at Hamilton Elementary we are endeavring to ensure that each and every student attains his or her maximum education goals by strivig to obtain proficient at the core curriculum in such subjects as English, Science and Math while in the process of becoming model citizens to where they'll be assets to the community and to their families."