We hope your having a great day!
Hamiltons Food Service
The Food and Nutrition Services Department (FNS) along with Southwest Food Service Excellence will continue to promote and support Hamilton ELementary students with healthy and wholesome meals. The FNS Department believes in providing appealing meals made with fresh and locally grown produce.
The St. Louis Public Schools Department of Food and Nutrition and Southwest Food Service Excellence are committed to improving the health and wellness of the students and staff by:
- Promoting good health practices
- Implementing nutrition education programs that encourage healthy decision-making practices
- Providing a foundation for sound lifestyle habits through
The FNS Department administers the following United State Department of Agriculture (USDA) Child Nutrition Programs under the Healthy , Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010: Also these programs are also approved by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) at Hamilton Elementary.
- School Breakfast Program (SBP)
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP)
- Afterschool Snack Program (ASP)
If you have questions about our program please stop by the cafe and see the Lead Service Worker, Ms. April Davenport.
Hamilton Elementary SchoolLunch Schedule 2017-2018Preschool10:50 a.m. - 11:20 a.m. Recess