Please dress accordingly whereby you respect yourself and Miller Career Academy High School.
Miller Career Academy Dress Code 2021-2022
- Solid white, navy or black polo shirt with school's logo
- Solid plain white or navy polo shirt with no logo larger than 1/4 inch
- Solid white or navy jacket or sweatshirt with school logo
- Solid white or navy jacket or sweatshirt with no logo larger than 1/4 inch
- Solid tan or khaki pants, shorts or skirts
- Sagging pants/belts should be worn at all times
- Cut-offs or cut up clothing
- Athletic flip-flops or slippers
- Micro or mini skirts or pants (shorts or shirts must fall below fingertips in length when hands are held to the side).
- Midriff tops, off-the-shoulder tops, tube tops or spaghetti straps
- Shirts with an inappropriate message or art work (illegal, suggestive, RIP or profane).
- No head covering (hats, scarves, do-rags, ear muffs, hoodies on head, etc.). All items have to be placed in lockers. Do not walk around with head coverage in your hands. Hats and head gear will be confiscated and returned at the end of the semester.