Paper 2 reading
1. Multiple Choice Questions
Choose the correct answer.
2. Identifying true sentences
Choose the X true statements.
3. Short answer questions
Answer the following question(s).
4. Finding words in the text
Find the word or phrase in lines X - Y which mean the following:
5. Complete sentences using phrases from the text
Find the words that complete the following sentences. Answer using the words as they appear in the text / lines X - Y.
6. Vocabulary exercices - matching words
What do the following words mean in the text? Choose the appropriate words from the list.
7. Connect two halves of one sentence
Choose an appropriate ending from the list that completes each sentence.
8. Gap filling exercises (in summary - words chosen from option)
Choose an appropriate word from the list that completes each gap in the following text.
9. Matching questions to answer
Choose an appropriate question from the list that completes each gap in the text.
10. Matching paragraph headings
Choose an appropriate heading from the list that completes each gap in the text.
11. True or False questions with justifications
The following statements are either true or false. Tick the correct option then justifiy it using words as they appear in the text. Both parts are required for [1 mark].
12. Identifying references / structural features
To whom or to what do the underlined words refer? Answer using words as they appear in the text.
N.B. Questions to be presented NOT in tables, but as normal questions and standard answer line/boxes.
13. Matching person with statement
Choose the appropriate statement from the list for each person.