... to develop responsible citizens prepared for leadership in their schools, communities, and careers through a comprehensive education within a military environment.
... graduates will demonstrate the highest levels of self discipline, self esteem, and academic achievement necessary to succeed in college, careers, and military service.
Cadet Honor Code
I am a Cadet in the Cleveland Junior Naval Academy and as such, will conduct
myself in a manner which will bring credit to myself and the Academy.
1. I will show proper respect for school officials, fellow cadets, and for the property of the school and others.
2. I will wear my uniform with pride and dignity, adhering to standards of military grooming and smartness.
3. I will strive for academic excellence preparing myself for assignments and exams.
4. I will attend school daily.
5. I will strive to maintain a positive attitude.
Cleveland Collective Commitments
Be consistent in expectations, practices, and modeling self-discipline
Create an environment where everyone can learn and experience success with proper support