1. School leadership will support and engage in weekly data team meetings with an explicit focus on student work, content standards and data analysis to impact students outcomes as measured by a minimum of 10% growth from baseling to spring Panorama Survey Data responses from school based staff in the category of Data Teams/PLC Work.
- Providing high quality professional development to staff.
- Creating a collaborative and data-driven culture throught PLC's.
2. ELA K-5
By the end of May 2024, all k-5 general education students will demonstrate growth in reading. 30% of all students will increase their STAR benchmark scores by an avaerage of 1 year ( per .10 academic school year).
By the end of May 2024, all 1-5 general education students will demonstrate growth in math. 50% of all students will increase their STAR benchmark scores by an average of 1 year (per .10 academic school year)
- Ensure foundational skills are taught with fidelity to support Core 4 instruction in every classroom.
- Ensure the implementation of the Math instructional framework is implemented with fidelity daily.
3. By the end of May 2024, Hamilton will decrease the number of discipline referrals submitted via SIS and increase the school climate rating by 10% per Panorama Data.
- Ensure teachers are intentionally building relationships of respect and with high expectations of students.
- Ensufre teachers are consistent and intentional with implementing Schoolwide Expectations (PBIS) and individual classroom behavior intervention plans.