If you know in advance your child will be absent or he/she is showing signs of illness, call the school office at 314-645-4845.
Student supervision and breakfast begin at 8:50 a.m.
- A parent must accompany the child to DOOR 1 to sign in. There is a doorbell to the left of the door.
- The child must first report to the OFFICE before coming to the classroom.
- If a child arrives between 9:20 and 9:30 a.m, he/she is marked tardy.
- If a child arrives after 9:30 a.m., he/she is marked absent for the corresponding number of minutes missed.
- If your child needs to leave school early, it is necessary for the child's safety that the parent or guardian calls in advance.
- All special instructions (bus change, pick-up change, etc.) MUST BE COMMUNICATED TO THE SCHOOL PRIOR TO 3:45 p.m.
- Children must be signed out in the school office. The secretary will call the child's classroom teacher who will send the child to the office. Teachers may not release students unless notified by the office staff.
- Adults picking up children must be on the authorized pick-up list, be at least 18 years old, and show valid identification for verification. All adults and children ages 2 and up who enter the school building are required to wear a mask.