- Open House Registration
When: August 18th from 12:00—3:30
Open house is an opportunity to visit the school, complete registration, drop off school supplies, and meet the teacher. You may come anytime between 12:00 and 3:30.
Registration Documents Needed
All forms for registration will be available at the school and are also available on Dewey's webpage. You will also need to bring the following documents:
· Proof of residence: This can be a current utility bill or lease agreement.
· Original birth certificate: This is needed for all new students.
· Immunization records and latest physical examination.
When: August 24th from 6:00 - 7:30
Back-To-School Night is an opportunity to learn more about the school and classroom expectations.
à 6:00—6:30 Session 1
à 6:30—7:00 Session 2
à 7:00 = 7:30— Mingle and Greet
- Apply now for the 2023-2024 school year! Click here to learn more.
- Dewey is always seeking volunteers to participate in school activities! Please contact Dewey if you are interested in volunteering. You must have an approved application on file to interact with students, incluidng assisting with field trips. It takes at least 2 weeks to process applications, and approval is valid for 2 calendar years. The link below lists the opportunities available at Dewey. Volunteer Opportunities