Name: Jennifer HeienEmail: email@example.comRoom Number(s): 002Subject(s): PrekBuilding Phone:314-645-4845Online office hours: Monday-Friday8:30-9:00amVisit my Team's page!
Dear Parent/Guardians and Students,
Our school district is participating in virtual learning due to Covid-19 (Coronavirus). While this happens, you will be receiving instruction through online methods starting August 31st. This will include participating in learning activities and demonstrating your mastery of learning targets.
- I will provide 45 minutes of instruction per day per class (ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies) or up to 3 hours per day.
- Participation in activities (comments, logging in, screenshots, etc.)
- I will use my teacher webpage and Microsoft Teams to provide directions, activities, links, and assessments.
- I will use online learning sites such as Reading A-Z, Mystery Science, Freckle Math, etc.
- You will complete tasks assigned to you on time.
- You will participate in activities.
- You will seek help during hours (see below).
How you will be graded:
I will use online assessments and checks for understanding. It is important that you complete work assigned.
Biography:Hello!Welcome to my PreK class. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I have worked in early childhood settings for 7 years and truly love this age group. I previously worked as an attorney for 6 years. I am the mother of three wonderful children: Reagan, Charlotte, and Oliver. In my spare time, I like to paint, read, and go to the gym.My goal this school year is to prepare your child for Kindergarten and beyond. I believe that Prek students learn best through exploration, repetition, and hands-on learning. I build a learning community in my classroom where students build friendships with teachers and other students. Students are encouraged to explore topics about which they are curious. I promote leadership, responsibility, and respect. I look forward to meeting your family and spending the next school year with your child.Best regards,Jennifer Heien
To log onto Microsoft Teams go to Portal.office.com
- Use the username to “log on” (example: firstname.lastname@example.org *note it’s different than the email)
- It will take you to a secondary log in-do the same as step 1
- It will take you to a page that will show multiple apps-Teams is the one we will be using.
- Don’t hesitate to contact me with questions if you need help!
- Office Hours: When you should ask for help or check in with me as needed through email, Microsoft Teams or you may text/call 314-956-2403
Last Modified on February 3, 2023