Welcome Back! Coming back to school will look different. However, I believe we are up to the challenge because "we are one team, inspiring each other every day, so we can grow in every way." Pace yourself and engage in selfcare. Communication is the key to our success in this "Covid-19 learning environment", so please let me know if you need something. I know we will get through this. However, more than ever, you are going to be responsible for your own learning. I have near the front door a quote that I would like to share: "If you are not willing to learn, no one can make you. If you are willing to learn, no one can stop you." ~ Zig Ziglar.
Office Hours -
Mrs. Creek's 3:15-4:00 PM
You can also reach me after office hours; however, it may take me a little longer to respond back.
Mrs. Creek's Schedule: Please see the updated version posted on Teams, if and when we need to go virtual.
Norms/Netiquette for Online Learning
1) Be respectful to your classmates and teacher(s) when on Teams. Think about what you are going to say/write before you do.
2) Communicate with teacher(s) if you need clarification about lesson or assignments or if you are having technology issues. (Class Dojo and/or email)
3) Ask questions and participate during Team Class Sessions - Keep mike on mute unless asked to unmute.
4) Use Chat only to ask questions or as directed by the teacher.
5) Set up a 'quiet' designated area to work and Team Sessions, if possible.
6) Complete your work in a timely manner.
7) Try your best!