Students interested in applying to Collegiate are able to shadow current students by appointment only.
Shadowing is an opportunity for potential students to get a glimpse into the daily life of a student at Collegiate by allowing them to shadow a current student during classes while we are learning virtually. This gives the potential student the opportunity to see how they will fit into the community at Collegiate, ask any questions they may have, and begin to personally understand why the student body enjoys being an Owl.
- Shadowing experiences are available Monday - Thursday beginning on October 7 and ending on November 5
- Shadowing experiences will begin at 8:30 sharp with the synchronous portion of two classes.
- The student will be given access to the classes on Microsoft Teams through the student's personal email.
- Students will meet with Collegiate students and teachers during the asynchronous portion of each class.
- The shadow experience ends at 11:00
How to request a shadowing experience
Call the main office at (314) 696-2290 to schedule a shadowing experience
- Complete this Form to schedule a shadowing experience Schedule a shadowing experience